Communication is the lifeline of any relationship. However if you do not know the right way to do, it could end in premium frustration, here are a few tips to help you;
- What are the things that we used to do that you would like to do again?
- What things about our life together makes you happy?
- How frequent do we do these?
- What makes us a good team? What can we do to become a better team?
- When was the last time you felt I listened to you real well?
- What would you like us to discuss but have been hesitant to start up the discussion!
- On a scale , how are we doing as a husband and wife?
- What other fun thing can we do to move it up a notch?
Did you find this valuable? leave a comment